Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mexico Vacation

Mexico !!


Sorry I haven't posted in a week. I was on vacation in Mexico so I didn't get a chance to go on the computer. I have some great pictures to share. While I was there I spent some time by the pool reading. Unfortunately no tan came from it but I did finish the book I was reading, so a review of The Birth House will be coming soon.


I loved the palm trees there. We don't have any here at home so when I do see them (last year in L.A was my first time) I want to take lots of picture.


Besides visiting the pyramid at Chichen Itza above, we also stopped by a water hole for a swim. This cave was a nice place for a cold swim. It was a really hot day so the water was refreshing.


Not only was the food amazing, I ate sooo much, but it was arranged really beautifully. I cant imagine how they did this. There was a new carved watermelon everyday at breakfast too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess a week was enough for you, but as a hard working woman I think two weeks in mexico would be better for me. Me and my husband are planning a vacation there this spring break. I'll definitely consider the destinations you've mentioned.