Sunday, September 23, 2012

Europe Vacation


I cant believe its been three weeks since I last posted. It's not because I've forgotten to post or ran out of things to say, it is because I was on vacation in Europe for over a week! I had a great time there and the weather was so nice. I spent the last two days in Rome and would love to go back again. Three days there is not enough time to see everything; its such a beautiful city. Here are a few pictures from the trip I'd like to share. I also finished the book Outlander yesterday, so will be posting a review of it soon.

The white washed houses of Mykonos

A dome in St. Peters Basilica in Vatican City

The Colosseum
Inside the Colosseum

St. Mark's square in Venice


The Parthenon in Athens

The Arch of Constantine in Rome

Beautiful ceiling in the Vatican Museum

Site of the first modern Olympics in Athens

No comments: