Friday, September 30, 2011

Coming Soon: October 4

I can't find any great fiction books coming out next week, so in an effort to give you something to look forward to I've moved on to non-fiction.


Ellen Degeneres has written a book. Named, Seriously... I'm Kidding. I'm taking a trip to L.A soon and was hoping to get tickets to her show. Unfortunately it was sold out over a month in advance, I wasn't surprised just disappointed. I think she is really funny, so if you love her show, (who doesn't) and like to read celebrity biography s, I bet you will find this an entertaining read. Publishers Weekly describes the book as loosely surrounded around the idea of how she found happiness, with several veers off topic.





Sorry, that's all I got for this week. Unless you want the Breaking Dawn collectors edition? No? Well hopefully some better books are coming soon, so we don't have to resort to teen drama. (Even if I did secretly like them)

No comments: