Saturday, October 15, 2011

Coming Soon Oct 17

Cover ImageBonnie is coming out next week! I'm so excited. I loved the first too and can't wait to see if we finally get to find out who killed her. I'm in the middle of another book now so I'm going to have to hurry it up so I can read this one. The synopsis says that Bonnie's father is a key player in her disappearance. I liked his character so am glad he's a big part of this book. And it also says that Bonnie's disappearance isn't as random as everyone thinks... Oh I can't wait.



Cover ImagePhilippa Gregory has a new book. If you don't know her, she writes Fiction/non-fiction books about the English monarchy. (She is the author of The Other Boleyn Girl ) I put the slash there because although her books are fiction they are based in facts, and she interprets the history as she thinks it happened. This book is about Jacquetta, Duchess of Bedford. Jacquetta has the second sight and her husband, the Duke of Bedford introduces her to the world of alchemy. When he dies and leaves her a wealthy widow, she secretly marries her only friend, her late husbands squire Richard Woodville, and moves back to England to serve the court of King Henry VI. She soon begins to sense a growing threat form the danger of royal rivals. This is the story of the real life mother of the white queen.



Cover Image There is another Dexter book coming too. This week is great for books! Number six in the series is called Double Dexter. I watch the series on T.V, but only read the first book. I don't know why I never read the rest. I think I was overwhelmed that there were so many, and now there is one more. In this one Dexter is plagued by a copy cat who wants to be the new serial killer in Miami. He witnesses Dexter commit a murder and is stalking Dexter to learn his methods. When the copy cat commits a murder that re-opens a case Deborah solved, Dexter must find a way to stop this want-a-be without getting caught by his old enemy Sgt. Doakes.
Dexter is a great series where the killer is the hero, and his character is more important and interesting then the story line.










Here are some more books coming this week...

 
Cover ImageCover Image
Family and Holidays              Children/Young Adult
Cover Image
Emotional






No comments: