Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Presents for Book Lovers

Have any book lovers on your list that you haven't got a present for yet? Here are some of my picks for Christmas presents.



Roots Black Croc Envelope
$40 at Chapters
This is a cute cover from Chapters for a Kobo cover. It's made by Roots so the envelope is made from leather. This would make by e-reader really chic.

Bench Ladies Knitted Scarf With Pockets - Foxy Cream
$20 at Amazon
I think this scarf from Bench would be nice to read with. It has pockets at the bottom. I would but my bookmark or cover from above in the pockets so I wouldn't loose them.


2 LED Blue Spike Light Clip-On Booklight
$8.97 at Barnes and Noble

I liked to have a book light for my e-reader, but these ones are cool too. Especially for in the car during long drives visiting family.

$48.47 at PB teen

These bookends are so cute. There were other ones I liked that said Read Books but they aren't available anymore :(

No comments: