Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Very Long Read

I might not be posting my next book review for a while. I picked up the 1Q84 e-book last week and started reading it. So far I am enjoying it, I read it on and off the whole day on Monday. Then on my way home I checked the status and I had only read 2% of the book! That was my first clue that this was a large novel. My second clue was last night when I went to the book store and saw the large hardcover, 944 page book in very small print. This may take a while..


In the meantime, while I slowly make my way through this thick book, I will try to keep you updated on new releases and any anything I find interesting in the world of books.

I'm glad I got the e-book version, I not sure if I could carry my purse with that brick in it. (I mean that in the nicest way of course)

No comments: