Saturday, December 17, 2011

Comin Soon: Dec 19

I found one book that looks good. December seems to be a slow month for book releases. So if you're looking for Christmas presents I'm sorry I don't have more options.



The Devil's Elixir by Raymond Khoury features two of his character from his popular Templar novels. Sean Reilly and Tess Chaykin are in the jungles of South America. A very powerful drug has been found that was thought to have been lost in history. This drug is suppose to induce an experience so unsettling that it could shake the foundation of western civilisation. Drug kingpin El Brujo, wants to synthesise the drug known as the Devil's Elixir into a pill form. FBI Agent Sean and his girlfriend Tess must stop the spread of this drug in this suspenseful novel with a paranormal twist.








There is also another Stewart Wood book being released. I don't really like his books that much. I find they are written for men and I find them a little boring. But if you like them or know someone who does here it is.


No comments: