Thursday, August 4, 2011

If you like YA books, you will love this weeks New Release

There is one book that is getting great reviews this week. It is a young adult book. I dont read many teen books but I know that a lot of people out there enjoy them. This one is named Michael Vey: The Prisioner of Cell 25. This book is the story of Michael Vey, a 14 year old high school student with Tourette’s syndrome. What makes Michael unique is not Tourette's but that he has special powers. Electirc powers. With the help of a cheerleader, with powers of her own, and his friend, Michael investigates how they became they way they are. In the process they attract the attention of a powerful group who want to control these powerful children, and the world.

I've read reviews that praise this book, and say what a great read it is for both children and adults. Most of them have read the book in just a couple of days. If you love YA books check this one out, it doesn't sound like it will disapoint.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love to read and I love the title of your blog because it is a total escape! Hope you get some great reading time in this weekend!

Michelle said...

Thanks! I'm hoping to finish the book this week so I can get onto the next one. There are so many that I want to read.