Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm Reading The Hunger Games

Everyone was right, this book was awesome. I've been seeing it everywhere and hearing so many good things that I had to read it for myself. The only reason I didn't read it sooner, was that I don't like young adult novels. I did the same thing with the Twilight books. I had heard so many good things, but didn't want to read what was classified as a YA book so I kept putting it off. After the movie came out I decided I would watch it, to decide if I was going to read the books or not. I liked the movie and thought the books were worth a try. I bought the second one first in soft cover, and ended up staying in bed all day and reading it in one sitting. I think I only got up once to eat something. Honey ice cream if I remember right. I finished the book that night, it took me eight hours. Right away I got the last two. They were still new releases so I had to suck it up and buy the hard cover editions. I loved those also.

Hunger Games Trilogy BoxsetThe Hunger Games trilogy reminded me of that. Not because they are similar stories in any way, but the experience I'm having. So, expect a raving review shortly.

No comments: