Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Now You See Her by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge

I just finished reading Now you See Her by James Patterson, and I can't wait to write the review; the book was great.

It's about a successful lawyer named Nina Bloom. When she hears about a case involving a man about to be sent to death row, she is compelled to take it. She gets on the first plane to Flordia because she knows for a fact that the man is innocent. The reason she is so sure is because she has a secret, one she has kept for 18 years....

The minute I picked up this book on a train ride home, I couldn't stop reading it. I know I say that a lot, but its true. I was caught up in the story after the first pages. The book starts several years in the past. Nina was a nice, normal, young lady on spring break, when one mistake changed her whole life. I was immediately pulled into Nina's story, first I had to find out what happened on her trip that ruined everything, then when everything seems safe a new adventure starts. The action never stops in the book, chapter by chapter new problems arise for Nina. She spends the whole book either running from danger or fighting back. She is a smart independent women who won't rest until justice is served. Even the villain was a well written character. He was cunning and sly, I hated him as much as Nina did. When he showed up in the story I almost didn't want to keep reading because I was afraid for Nina and what he would do next.

I don't have any bad things to say about this book. The story line kept me constantly engaged, and at every point in the book I wanted to know what was going to happen next. The only problem I had was that I read it so fast that it almost seemed short. It was an e-book version so I don't know how long it was, probably average sized. I
This book definably gets a 5/5 from me.

Buy it on Chapters/Indigo 34% off Now!
Buy it on Amazon

No comments: