Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cottage weekend

This is my designated spot for reading this weekend. I was sitting there this afternoon with my bathing suit and cover up on. Its a white dress that I just bought at via la rose on Thursday. Its pretty cool you can wear it as a skirt, a halter dress, or a strapless.


Well, the sun was so hot, I could feel it burning my legs and feet. I was spraying on that sunscreen til my skin was so shinny, I swear I was about to see my reflection in it. I kept reading though, I'm in a good part of the book now and rather burn and squirm in the chair then put it down. I didn't stop til I was invited swimming, but now its after dinner so I might pick it up again and continue where I left off.


3 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, that looks amazing. I'd spend a weekend there any time. I am visiting from Mingle Monday.

Michelle said...

It great up there, unfortunately I only get to go once a summer. I wish I had time to go more often!

Anna said...

That looks amazing! I really want to go there and read! :) Stopping by from Mingle Monday! Thanks for adding my blog to your blog list!